Thursday, March 21, 2019

Sakura Matsuri 2019 (Flower Dome) Marina Bay Garden 樱花季节在滨海湾公园

Here my last year 2018 Sakura Matsuri trip - https://puandeat.blogspot.com/2018/03/2018-sakura-matsuri-at-flower-dome.html if you haven't see my post last year yet. 

This year 2019, yes, I went to this event again with my parents. 

We love Sakura so much and we can get to see Sakura in Singapore instead of flying to Japan to see right. 

So this year at Flower Dome, we got to admire the beautiful scenery through the circular window or known as marumado which was something different from last year. 
  






🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 Beautiful Sakura







Beautiful Crane


Great trip ever again!
👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.