Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Ice Museum & Trick Art Museum ( Korea Jeju)

0Next Destination in Korea Jeju is to Ice Museum & Trick Art Museum (both are located at the same place). Awy, we traveled with Hong Tai tour group together.

The temperature in Ice Museum is really very low so actually the museum actually got to provide the winter-coat for you to wear one too. 

I didn't took much  photos inside the ice museum because I am a person who really so scared of cold one and so even I had already wore the thick winter-coat. I still felt so cold.:/ 

The Snow Man




 用冰雕刻的

And then Trick Art Museum  (One of the Must Go Attraction in Jeju)



Don't missed out! 3D Arts come Alive! 

Took as many instagrammable photos as possible in the Trick Art Museum. 

Inside the museum, they also provide with photos and instructions (pasted on the wall beside each 3D art) on how to take the 3D Art in different ways. 

  Here me taking the 3D Art 

Me trying to water the plant

Riding a horse. Hahhaa, look so real to me! 


I was trying to blend in and become the Korea Stars too! Korean 美女, 哈哈, 自己讲, 自己爽! 

Hahahaha:D 


Run, Run, Run! 

Trick Eye Trick Eye 👁👀


It was really so fun!!! 

I highly recommend to come here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.