Friday, September 27, 2019

International Buffet Breakfast at Hatten Hotel (2019 Trip to Malacca)

Back to my Malacca Trip in 2019

Just a recapped - It was a short 4 days 3 nights free and easy trip and we got to choose Hatten Hotel to stay in Malacca. So, we didn't missed out the International buffet breakfast early every morning as we really love the foods!
Well, I know that some people don't really like to have breakfast in the hotel and will think breakfast normally will be the same and nothing nice. However, for me, I really love the buffet breakfast at Hatten hotel. 
First of all, the restaurant is really very spacious and I love the ambiance!
Here the foods 
 Buns and plain breeds
 Ready-made ingredients for you to DIY and to create your own sandwiches. 


I highly reccomended to have this mini steamed kaya buns to eat. I really love that the buns are mini and then the kaya is not that sweet and so the bun was warm and yummy! So that why I say the breakfast buffet was really good!


 Croissants


Muffins 

  Cereals , Nuts, Raisins
 Chee Cheong Fun & the sesame


   
 I was happy to see that the staff making roti prata at the spot. 
Freshly make prata
 Different curry for the prata

Lontong and the curry







Plain Porridge


The 料 ingredients for you to add inside the plain porridge to eat


Grilled Chicken Breakfast Sausage




Fruits

Nescafe 

 Highly reccomended not to miss out the International Buffet Breakfast at Hatten hotel if you are staying there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.