Thursday, September 26, 2019

Lunch at Saizeriya (Yew Tee Point Outlet, Food Review)

Where to have for lunch with no service charge and then pay for an affordable price to to get taste nice yummy foods with nice service from the staff man?  

I will definitely reccomend to go for  Saizeriya especially to go there for lunch. 

Here a recap of my first time dining at Saizeirya for dinner
https://puandeat.blogspot.com/2018/01/saizeriya-italian-restaurant-hillion.html

Now, I will be blogging about having the set lunch promotion at Saizeriya. 

The lunch promotion only available from Monday to Friday at 11am to 5pm. 


For the set lunch need to order the mains include refillable drinks and a small salad! 


Then, I highly reccomend to order this - Teriyaki Chicken Lunch (One of my favourite)  and then also included a free plate of rice too man!!! 





If you love pasta, then I highly reccomend to order this plate of Mentaiko Flavour Seafood pasta (clams and squid) . I really love the Mentaiko sauce so much as I found that the sauce really goes so well with the spaghetti! I also love to eat seafood too! 

๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹

Simple small salads (already included inside the set lunch)

Refillable of coffee, hot tea, milo, softdrinks to be taken at the drinkbar






Other than the set lunch meal, I will also highly reccomend other ala-carte dished from the menu.

Do try out the creamy corn soup



 Nice sweet pumpkin soup

Highly recommended to order for this pizza - Bismark 

I love to eat the poached egg together with the bacon, spinach and cheese man. It was really so flavourful! 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘



Last but not least no matter how you full are, don't foget to fill the dessert inside your tummy! Hehehehe, I ordered this dessert which is definitely must try!!! 

Tiramisu !! Must try! I really love this frozen tiramisu so much! I love that the tiramisu did not tasted very sweet and then I can tell you I can finished this whole tiramisu on my own, hahahaa! 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘



Saizeriya (Yew Tee Point)
Location: 21 Choa Chu Kang North 6, #01-17, Singapore 689578
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.