Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sentosa Sandsation 2019 (Star Wars Edition)

Throwback to my trip to Sentosa on last Thursday (12 Sept 2019) and yay I was so glad I did not missed out this year 2019 event - Sentosa Sandaation ( (Star Wars Edition) till 15 Sept  and to see all the sandcastle sculptures (Star Wars characters) with my secondary school best friend. Then, I also got to take the monorail free on that day too (free entry to Sentosa until 15th Sept)!! 



Was amazed to see all the sandcastle sculptures because it was definitely not an easy task to build the sandcastles 

I was so happy that the place was sheltered and so I don't need to be 晒太阳 sia!!! 

Okay to be honest, I was not a Star Wars fan eh but I felt amazing to see all sandcastle sculptures of Star War characters. 

I don't really know the most of the names of the Star War characters so I actually google search the names, haha. 





Ya, can take very instagrammable worthy photos













Screening video of how the sandcastle being build. Kids sitting on the sand trying to build their sandcastle too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.