Thursday, November 21, 2019

Dinner at Kenny Rogers (Mahkota Parade Melaka Malaysia) Food Review

Once I gotten back to Melaka, I will definitely want to go back to Kenny Rogers restaurant to eat again! And yes, I got back to Melaka and went to Mahkota Parade to find the Kenny Roger restaurant for dinner with my parents!  

 


Theroasted oven to roast the chicken

 

Ordered the Kenny's Quarter promotion Meal. Had the Rotisserie-roasted 1/4 chicken with 2 extra side dishes - Mac and Cheese and coleslaw



Rotisserie-roasted 1/4 chicken with 2 extra side dishes - Mixed fruits and coleslaw



2 glasses of lemon tea and mushroom soup 

 Dessert - 1 scoop of ice-cream with chocolate sauce and 1 cherry 

 Really love my dining experience so much!



Kenny Roger Roaster
Mahkota Parade mall
My ratings : ★★★★

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.