Monday, November 18, 2019

Sapphire Princess Cruise Trip - Fine Dining Dinner at Vivaldi Dining Room Sapphire Princess Cruise (4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Princess Cruise Trip)

Back to my Sapphire Cruise Trip. Yes, went with my Secondary School Best friend for 4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Cruise just last year and now I will be blogging about the fine dining dinner for the 3 nights I had. 

We had already booked early through online and we chose to have  fixed timing at 5:30 for dinner at Vivaldi Dining Room (fixed dining place, fixed table and fixed staffs) throughout the 3 days in the cruise. 


So yeah, we never missed out any of our fine dining dinner every evening at 5:30pm one during our cruise trip.

Really love the dining experience and the service given from the staff at Vivaldi Dining Room. 

First Day Fine Dining Dinner 







I highly recommended to order this main dish! My favourite main dish sia!

Crafted By CURTIS STONE -  Seafood Stew with Chilean Sea Bass, Black Mussels and Clams (cream, fennel, toasted baguette)   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

My Secondary School Best friend ordered the Grilled Salmon with Herb and Lemon Butter  (seasonal vegetables and parsley potatoes)


And then to Dessert Time


 For Dessert - Milky Chocolate-Hazelnut Souffle

Love the warmed souffle!





Our Second Day Fine Dining Dinner

Love this Peruvian Scallop Ceviche with Avocado.


For main, I have the Crafted CURTIS STONE - Chicken and Leek Pot Pie



I have gotten the staff to cut the top part of the pie open.




Love the creamy gravy so much!
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹



On the 2nd night, we actually didn't have desserts as we wanted to go to Horizon court to have for desserts instead. 

Last day of the Fine Dining Dinner was the best meal I ever have. Yes, my most favourite meal of all throughout my cruise trip! But so sad, it was my last meal in the cruise but I believe I will be back to travel the Sapphire Cruise again one!

Highly recommended to order this appetiser - Trio of Seasfood, Citrus and Avocado (lobster, shrimp and squid with orange filets, lime-cilantro vinaigrette)
I love this appetiser so much and is really fresh lobster meat sia! hehe and then the taste of this appetiser was really so appetising!  ๅพˆๅผ€่ƒƒ!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


I was so glad to have this again -
Crafted By CURTIS STONE -  Seafood Stew with Chilean Sea Bass, Black Mussels and Clams (cream, fennel, toasted baguette)  


Really felt so touching to have this main dish again on my last day when I had already had it on my first day of my trip sia.  Totally don't mind having it again and again!

My Secondary School Best friend had the Steamed filet of cod and she also had ordered a bowl of plain rice too.

For Dessert, I highly recommended to order Bake Alsaka on parade (chocolate sauce)



๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


3rd Day of the Fine Dining Meal really make my trip ended so well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.