Thursday, November 7, 2019

Monga Fried Chicken 艋舺ㄟ雞排 Singapore (Jem ) now! Don't missed out!

I love to watch all the Taiwanese variety shows on tv one and one of my favourite Taiwanese comedians is Nono and he has just opened his first Monga Fried Chicken  艋舺ㄟ雞排 outlet in Singapore, at Jem. 

2019 is coming to an end soon and yet still have so many new yummy foods keep coming on coming into Singapore sia! 

   I gotten the seaweed flavour one Monga fried chicken and one piece of whole cutlet costs $6.90. 

It might be a bit pricey to me but I found that it was really worth the price because the whole fried chicken cutlet is really so large sia!!! Hahaha, I think the fried chicken cutlet like larger than me face too! The chicken is really so thick too! 



Juicy chicken! 


The golden crispy skin really so yummy too!

I was surprised to see that the chicken cutlet comes with bone too.

Awy, I hope to patronize the store again too and will want to try out other flavours of the chicken cutlets, their snacks as well as the drinks too. 

 Monga Fried Chicken 艋舺ㄟ雞排
 Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1-K10 Jem, Singapore 608549

 👍👍👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.