Friday, November 29, 2019

A Trip to Jeju Glass Castle in Korea (Korea Trip)

Here a short recapped again so last year I went to Korea  ( with Hong Tai tour group last year 2018) and so our tour-guide brought us to Jeju Glass Castle. 

Highly recommended to go there and take for very instagrammable photos!

Jack And the Beanstalk

Is really amazing to see that the materials are made from real glasses and then to view it like an artpiece. 

Maze which made of glass. Okay, I don't dare to go inside because I think I will struck inside the maze for a very very very long time:(


Just took a reflection of me












 AMAZING!




Hahaha somehow reminded me of Singapore Esplanade 

Remember to take  alook inside the toilet too even if you are not urgent and not planning to go for toilet. Hahaha, the toilet is really actually quite special.

Here the female toilet. Yes, the doors is made of glass too. 

You can't see through what inside but then when you are inside the toilet, you can see what is going on outside.

Well, this is really so damm cool! 

Beautiful View 



Hehe end of the trip! Enjoyed myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.