Sunday, June 13, 2021

7-Eleven S'pore Selling Korean Ready-To-Eat Meal and Me eating the Korean Army Stew, Sandwich, Hello Kitty Cheese Topokki (Food Review)

  I went to the 7-Eleven (Next to Yew Tee Mrt) for lunch today and this time round, I had gotten for the Ready- To--Eat Korean Army Stew, Kimchi, Chicken & Omelette Sandwich & the instant cup version of Hello Kitty Cheese Topokki. 



Ready-To-Eat Korean Army Stew at $4.50. The price is still quite reasonable too and especially if you are craving for army stew.

Put the Korean Army Stew in the oven and without adding in any water too.

 

Well, I love that there are quite alot of ingredients inside the Ready- To--Eat Korean Army Stew but a pity that I found it was quite spicy. Lastly, I found that the topokki was really so chewy and nice! However, I find that the soup is quite spicy and so if you're scared of spicy, and so my advice to you is don't drink the soup and probably just ate finished the ingredients.


 

Hello Kitty Cheese Topokki at $3.90

 

 The packaging is really so cute and attractive!

s

 

s

First is a packet of topokki

Second is a packet of cheese powder

Third is the  is a pink packet of the Hello-Kitty inside is the face of Hello Kitty fish cake

I love the chewy texture of the toppoki and the cheese is really so flavourful! The Hello Kitty face fish cakes are really so cute!


 Kimchi, Chicken and Omelette Sandwich

Well, I find that this is really a good choice to get for breakfast to eat next time.



Last but not least, 8 Kawaii Sanrio Zip Pouches to be redeemed at 7-Eleven Singapore from 9June to 3August 2021.  With every $5 spent, you can get 1 stamp.  To redeem the mini pouch, you will need to collect 20 stamps. Another method to get mini pouch is to collect 5 stamps+$8.90. 




Here a short video which I had taken.


Thanks for watching the video and reading my blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.