Thursday, June 3, 2021

Farmhouse Dark Chocolate Low Fat Flavoured Milk now Available in Singapore & My review about the dark chocolate milk.

 Is it worth to get the Farmhouse Dark Chocolate Low Fat Flavoured Milk?  Yes, I highly reccomened to get this dark chocolate milk man!


I love that the milk is rich in chocolate taste but not sweet type at all. Is tasted like milo but not sweet at all and I find that it does the bitter taste (abit).

 

Premium Cocoa and yes is Australia fresh milk


 



 

 Is really low fat and with no trans fat at all. 



So if you're a fan of dark chocolate milk, so don't missed this out! Well, is definitely worth to get the milk and then I love the packaging of the milk too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.