Thursday, June 3, 2021

CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) New Outlet at Lot 1 & Review of the Tea

 

A new bubbletea store  CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) has just recently opened at Lot 1 mall level 1!

 

I love the decor of the store! 

 Simple White wall

 


 

吃茶三千


 

 Freshly Brewed Tea   现场炮制新鲜的茶,赞👍

 


 

 

 Fresh Milk with Brown Sugar Bubble (hot) 😋
First time having the hot one and is damm nice too!

很浓郁的鲜奶。



.
Green Tea + Honey 🍯

 



Love the light yet refreshing green tea and is not that sweet. 

 

 My own review 


Well, is it worth to get the tea? Yes, I find that is actually quite worth even though I find it abit pricey. I love that the tea has come with the hot version one. However, I don't like that there there no ice version of cold tea (不能去冰的冷茶) as I do love cold tea that comes with no ice added inside too. Probably, I will get the hot version of tea instead.

 

 

 

 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.