Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Haidilao Hotpot 海底捞火锅 Clarke Quay ($69.90++ set for 2)

 I was so happy to have this Haidilao Hotpot (海底捞火锅) at  Clarke Quay on time for this promotion period from 27 Nov to 20 Dec 2023 (over already).

Can enjoy up to 40 kinds of dishes (unlimited dishes except the prawn paste where you can only order for one time only) Not included condiment bar & beverage. So, I got ordered the additional condiment bar! Didn't order for drink but I have the plain water for free!

 

Ordered my favorite tomato soup and the chicken soup

My first time having so many dishes at Haidilao man!!! Normally I went to Haidilao only ordered 2 to 3 dishes only sia for steamboat!


 
How can I missed the fried mantou! Sibeh damm nice when dipped with the sauce and eat!


 
Here the additional Condiment bar
 
Still got porridge to eat too
White fungus soup, ice-cream and soya beancurd dessert too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.