Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Kenny's Xmas Set Meal, Cheesy Mozzarella Corn & Kenny's 1/4 Meal 😋 Kenny Rogers Roaster Review (JEM)

Just recently, I went to Kenny Roger Roaster restaurant at JEM with my poly best friend for lunch! I had been to  Kenny Roger Roaster restaurant when I travel to Malaysia. This time round, finally I went to Kenny Roger Roaster restaurant to eat at JEM in Singapore man!  


It was near Christmas and so I had the Kenny's Xmas Set Meal and also the Cheesy Mozzarella Corn (both of us shared tgt). My poly best friend ordered the Kenny's 1/4 Meal 😋

Kenny's Xmas Set Meal (Rotisserie Roasted Honey chicken flavour, with 2 sides, biscoff muffin and pumpkin soup)


The Cheesy Mozzarella Corn highly recommended to order because is really so damm cheesy and so damm nice!!! 

 

Will definitely come back to eat again man!!! 


Location: JEM
Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1-37/38 Jem, Singapore 608549
👍👍👍👍👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.