Saturday, December 30, 2023

Sen Sen Sushi

 Finally I am uploading this post! I had went to Sen Sen Sushi to eat for lunch! 

 

Definitely must come back again to eat man! 


 
Sushi taste so good! Tamago sushi and Inari sushi might be very simple sushi but I love them so much and the sushi taste really so yummy!


 Here a short video! Can't wait to try out other sushi and the dessert too!

 Sushi really taste so good but price might be ex so I think really 一分钱一分货。 Hahaha Quality the matter!
Sen Sen Sushi
Location: JEM
Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1-37/38 Jem, Singapore 608549
👍👍👍👍👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.