Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Ice lab Bingsu Review (Bugis Village)

 This is my first time going to Ice lab bingsu cafe located at Bugis! 

I went with my best friend and had our lunch there! 


Injeolmi Latte (Hot)



Kimchi Fried Rice

Kimchi fried rice really so nice sia!! 


Creme Brulee Cheese Cake

第一口吃还觉得Okay,之后越吃就越腻咯! 

Cheese Bingsu (Single)

 

  I think is the same cheese cake as above just that cut into smaller piece of cheesecake only). But eat with the shaved ice and blueberries, so won't find the cheesecake very 腻 liao. 

 

Highly recommended to order Lychee Rose Bingsu (Single). Quite nice and unique!


Here the short video!

Ice Lab 
Located in: Bugis Village
Address: 164 Rochor Rd, Singapore 188439
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.