Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Australia - Must try foods in Melbourne (PIe in the sky, Tea time at Miss Marples. N2 extreme Gelato)

Here are some must try foods in Melbourne which I am going to introduce!

1. Pie in the Sky 

The restaurant has won the Great Aussie Meat Pie Competition and gotten Gold Medal! 

Must try out this special Aussie pie which comes with the mashed potato and gravy👍
. The mashed potato is so thick and creamy and I love the combination to eat the mashed potato together with the pie and gravy. Tasty!!! 
 


 2. Tea time at Miss Marples 

The cafe is so 英式风格!







Must try out the original scones comes with the butter and jam!  I will ask you guys to try out the scone without the butter or jam first then after that you can try out the scone with the butter or jam or even together. I love the scones so much!!! The scones are soft and not dry at all. 

 Bread and butter pudding which comes with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream. Yummy! 💕

3. N2 extreme Gelato

What so special about the ice-cream? Haha, once I entered the cafe I thought that I was in the Science Lab man when the staffs were wearing the lab safety goggles too.

So many smoke too. Haha 

There are so many different flavours for you to try out! 



Do get to visit the N2 extreme Gelato and try out the ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.