Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Celebraring Christmas with Hello Kitty and other Sanrio Characters at changi airport ♥ 2017

Christmas coming soon! Have thought of any places to celebrate for Christmas? If you are planning to  travel or taking flight or not, do remember to go see the Xmas Deco and take many kawaii photos first at Changi Airport terminal 3 before taking your flight! 

 I was so happy to meet up with my best friend to celebrate Christmas at airport. We stayed the furthest from the airport but I find it was definitely worth traveling to the airport to see the Christmas Deco! 

Before that, we went to the Hello Kitty Orchid Garden to have lunch first. 

Yes, I had went to this cafe twice now (including this one). 

HELLO KITTY ORCHID GARDEN CAFE
💜💜💜

Now it comes with a nice sweet light purple colour Christmas tree.

I hope to bring back the Hello Kitty home too! 



 I really love the ambiance and decor of the cafe so much! Clean, nice, lovely and modern!


Once stepped into the cafe, I really thought that I was in a garden! 

We ordered the  'There a mushroom in my heart' haha, the name of this dish also sounds so nice right, haha the dish is actually portobello mushroom spaghetti and comes with cherry tomatoes, asparagus , a cute hello kitty-shaped carrot and the Teriyaki sauce

The dish not just only look appetizing and I find it really taste good too!   

 Love this meat-free dish so much, so healthy!





And then now here the  
Changi's Mystical Garden With  Sanrio Characters

Super cute Hello Kitty red bow and tree house.

So dreamy!!! Definitely a must to come at Airport and celebrate Christmas! 



🎵🎵🎵


Super cute Gudetama eggs! 

Me, my hair. haha 

 Come and travel with me!

Super cute pompompurin 





There is a bridge too! 

Cinnamonroll^^  

 My Melody Cottage^^



Hello Kitty, Pompompurin and My Melody 



Little Twin Stars 



And then don't forget to redempt a  tote bag if you have spend for $30  and then do get to the stamping station and use the chalk with so many cute Sanrio Characters designs and alphabets and to chalk it on your tote bag too. 






You also can get to choose a game to play too. My best friend get to choose this to play and she was given a string with a hook to hook the ball up. It was not easy to play one de.   


好梦幻啊! So dreamy! 
 





 Hello Kitty Design too for self check-in machine!





 A definitely must visit! 

MUST GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.