Saturday, December 16, 2017

Japan - ✈️ Flight from Hakodate airport

The flight departure timings And then taking the plane to tranfer @ Tokyo airport.








Bye Hokkaido, I will miss you!!! 

And guess what is that. hahaha, the airplane seat cover. Hehe, 白色恋人 chocolates popular in Hokkaido. 

And yes I saw this special cute booklet inside the plane. OMG so cute cow


And super cute sheep!!! MEH MEH MEH!


And also this super cute beat which I have bought it inside plane too. A MUST BUY!!!! Don't missed it!!!!

 What other things you can buy as well while inside the plane??? Cute cute cute all cute teddy bear onion soup,  Hokkaido soup set, even pen is also cute too


My super cute bear bear!!!
💜💜💜
AIRDO!


Ya, after that reached Tokyo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.