Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Australia - Puffing Billy Railway Tour at Melbourne

One of the highlight for this Melbourne trip is the Puffing Billy Railway tour which I have been looking forward to go to. Highly Recommend !! 

After yesterday, we woke up very early, had for a quick breakfast and then one of our cousin who stayed at Melbourne took us to tour around Melbourne. 

Ya, she brought us to take the Puffing Billy train. 



 Do remember to buy2 ways tickets. I highly recommend you guys to alight at Lakeside station.








Do try to sit along the carriage side, letting your whole legs out relax and at the same time enjoy the beautiful scenery. Haha, do try out, it is really a very wonderful and adventurous experience ever!

Okay, it was my sis and I had edited the photo to block the face.  



My polka dots shoes and socks. Haha  







Well, I  really like roller coaster man!


I love trains so much!!!  Smoke puffing out!













 Highly recommend you guys to alight at this Lakeside station.




 Yes, alighted at Lakeside station and you can get to see this beautiful lake.


Ducks 



 Water activities for you to try out too.












 And then after that back to train again and saw so many beautiful scenery. 

Light blue sky and white fluffy clouds.




As it was Christmas Session, we saw Santa Claus welcoming us. Ho,Ho, Ho




 Highly recommend to go for it! Do try out! 

I enjoyed myself so much for the whole train ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.