Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Chinese New Year Eve 2018

This year 2018, Chinese New Year falls on 16th Feb 2018 and New Year Eve on the 15th Feb 2018 which is today. So yesterday was Valentine's Day! Woah, double happiness! 

Hehe, I here wish everyone an early Happy Chinese New Year first!

Awy,  Every Chinese New Year, I am looking forward to collect ang baos from my family and relatives! Haha, this year 2018 the ang baos design. 

Free Ang baos to be redeemed at NTUC once you spend a minimum I forgotten how many dollar le la, haha.

十犬 十美  Ang baos from Jem


Angbao from Capitalalnd. 




Every New Year Eve, I will definitely 守岁one。Yes, is a tradition and so I considered myself quite a traditional girl too, haha. Also, I enjoy myself eating reunion dinner with my own family and relatives. Awy, wish everyone in good health and a Happy Chinese New Year!


新年快乐💜





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.