Thursday, February 22, 2018

Take alook at this year 2018 CNY Deco and the Fireworks River Hongbao 2018

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year again and I really had enjoyed myself during the CNY so much. 

Every CNY, I am looking forward of eating the CNY goodies, Reunion Dinner which is '团圆饭' Chinese, the CNY deco at shopping malls as well as going to the river HongBao.

My favourite CNY snack is this chicken floss samosa 鸡丝角. I love that this chicken floss samosa are not like habi hiam very spicy.

And then this pandan flavour love letters.

CNY sweets. Sweet Sweet 过好年


Simple yet heart-warming reunion Dinner

My favourite Ma's homecooked Ketchup prawns

How can we missed eating steamboat during Chinese New Year right???

CNY DECO at lot 1 mall

 I love reading the 十二生肖 . My animal zodiac is Goat.


Don't missed out the yearly CNY fair selling so many nice and yummy goodies. I always love to take samples one de, 

And then to the River Hongbao!  This is how it looks during the day.

the 财神爷。  Too many people already so I never went in. Stood at Helix bridge instead and watch the fireworks at 9pm also shiok too.


Don't forget to catch the fireworks at night from 14th Feb to 24 Feb.  Do check out the timings from the website as there are certain days that firework will be at 10pm one.



This year CNY is really so interesting!!! 



I just love CNY so much! Ya, I have never ever thought of want to avoid CNY one. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.