Saturday, February 24, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Selfies and Performance to be watched in Cruise

Back to my Cruise trip

Earlier on before the cruise started cruising, I went to deck 12 and took some selfies first.

 The clouds were getting darker on that day hehe but it never rained la.











I was really damm happy that I  gotten to take  photo of the Marina Bay Sand together with the Ferris wheel  too when I was in cruise! Such a good view!



 Last but not least at night don't missed out the great performance ' Ice under the Big top' ! Ice-skating rink in the theater and then you also can get to try it out too when the ice-skating rink is opened during certain days and timings. So, don't missed this out!!! Is complimentary, included liao de le!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.