Friday, February 2, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas trip - Dreamworks Parade Show

Back to my Mariner of the Seas trip post, do remember to check out my previous cruise trips post too. Like, share or comment if you have any enquiry. Thanks. 

After the firedrill exercise and when cruise started moving already,  there will be a Dreamworks Parade show at Deck 5, so don't missed it! I love performance so much!!! 


There will be so many people, so do try to find a good spot to take photos and videos.  

Chinese New Year is coming soon too so CNY decor in the cruise! 


The show begins!   
Let us welcome all the Dreamworks Character!!!

I don't feel like I am in a cruise man. Really thought that I was in a shopping mall or even Disneyland, omg! 


I love the the performers' costumes! 


Puss in Boots looking shocked!





 📷 📸📷 📸📷 📸


DREAM WORKS

Madagascar Penguins are coming!

 OMGG so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Super fat and chubby. 

People in the cruise are cheering, clapping or taking photos and videos while watching the show. I can really feel the atmosphere which filled with happiness and excitement.

Welcome the  King Julien (Madagascar)




Here the super cute and chubby Kung Fu Panda
Everyone say ' Kungfu fighting!!!'





Madagascar lion, Alex

Wave its very big hand 



Dance Dance







Shrek! 















Madagascar Hippo, Gloria 
 Super cute to the max!












Remember don't missed out this great performance! The whole performance was really so good and I almost tear too because I was really so touched when watching.
The Dreamworks Parade show at Deck 5 right outside the Cafe Promenade

💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.