Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Buffet Breakfast

Back to my Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas Cruise post and do remember to check out the rest of my posts too!

I find that in cruise I can never scared that I no food to eat.  Normally I don't wake up early for my breakfast one la but during my cruise trip, I woke up super early for breakfast. haha.

In cruise, you can choose to dine at either fine dining restaurant for ala carte breakfast or the Windjammer cafe for buffet breakfast. We chosen the latter.
Buffet Breakfast

Taking lift and then looked down on the carpet. Is Monday and everyday inside the lift the carpet will be changing everyday one.


Quote of the day 
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us - Alexander Graham Bell


Gotten my favourite hashbrown, tomato bean, some potato and scrambled egg

My favourite sunny side up egg. I ate 2 daily during my cruise trip. hehe😃😃🍳🍳🍳

Cheesy Omelette.  haha for the past few days, I ate so manyeggs!! 


Lastly cereal with milk which I love it so much to have for my breakfast.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.