Sunday, December 15, 2019

Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas / Staying inside the Virtual Balcony Inside Stateroom Tour (5 Nights 6 Days Cruise Trip)

Here a blogpost ot the virtual balcony inside stateroom (Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas) I am staying in for my 5 nights 6 days during my cruise trip to Port Klang, Penang and Phuket. 

Here a short video 
 




                         

Well, the virtual balcony really look so real to me sia!



Sofa Bed included too



Hehe this photo below is taken when the cruise stopped at Penang. 
Yes, there was a full length mirror in the room too! Shiok, I got to take my ootd everyday when in the room sia! 

Haha forgotten to take photo of the toilet but the toilet also quite okay one de. Awy, I really enjoyed myself during my cruise trip so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.