Friday, March 8, 2024

Cake Explosion Gift Box ( Flower Chimp Review) Flying Butterfly Surprise

Planning to give a surprise to your loved ones? Don't know what kind of surprise to give yet? Are you thinking until so hard?  Still has no plans of what to get anything for him or her? Don't want any to have any 老土 surprise too right? Then, I highly reccomend to get this amazing Cake Explosion Gift Box man to surprise your love one! The Cake Explosion Gift Box is from Cake Rush by Flower Chimp Singapore. This is definitely a very unique gift and very unique surprise man! ❤



For the Cake Explosion Gift Box, fiirst, you can get to choose the base (Rainbow Cake, Chocolate Fudge & Ferrero).  Then the second step is the the add-ons if you want to create a more thrilling experience (add extra butterflies, customised picture, extra flowers and extra sweets). The third step is to choose the delivery time. The last step is to delight and surprise your friends.



Take a look at this short video!


I was definitely feeling so surprised when I opened up this amazing Gift Box that day and to see the butterflies flying out from the box! So be prepared to take lot of videos and photos to capture your loved one's reactions when he/she opened up this amazing Gift Box! Well, it was really a very cool, amazing, surprising and unique experience! 
 
I love the design of the box so much! I really love the pink 🎀! Instagrammable Gift Box and Cake!






Well, is so instagrammable and so I took so many photos of the cake and the gift box and the lovely butterflies! 


Normally, we got to throw away the box right once after celebration and finished eating the cake right? Haha this time round, I won't get to throw away this lovely gift box man! I will definitely keep the gift box, the butterflies and the pink 🎀 . Okay, you can get to placed the butterflies back inside the box again and have the butterflies flying out from the box again! 
 














So for me, I love cake and I love chocolate so much. So if your loved one is a chocolate lover, I do highly reccomend you guys to get the chocolate fudge! I don't love very sweet type of cake and I also don't like cake to be very 腻 and to eat until so sicked of it! Well, this chocolate fudge looks good with the colourful heart-shaped sprinkles on top, smells so nice and tastes so good! I love the texture of the cake and is rich in chocolate! 

🍫 








Well, I would definitely want to get this Cake Explosion Gift Box next time to surprise my family members or my friends! 


Do checked out the link below if you're interested to order this Cake Explosion Gift Box

https://www.flowerchimp.sg/products/cake-explosion-gift-box


Thank you so much for reading the blog post!


Disclaimer: This post is done in collaboration with Flower Chimp Singapore - Reviews are based on my experience and opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.