Sunday, March 10, 2024

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons (Bugis Village) For Dinner

Is my first time to this restaurant - Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons at Bugis Village for dinner with my friend!

Comes with free-flow of bean-sprouts

Free-flow of hard boiled egg to eat
 
Sesame
I had ordered the Japanese Green Tea Cola (So damm nice lor)!
As I love cheese so much so I had the Tonkotsu Ramen Spring (Basil & Cheese) to eat! I chosen the  soup (light) and then ramen (hard). Love the design of the bowl too!



Price is still quite okay (I paid for aound $22 plus in total for myself, not including my friend one) and to have such nice ramen for dinner!

 Hope to try out other ramen too! 




 


Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons

Located in Bugis Village 

 Do checked out the link

https://www.keisuke.sg/tonkotsu-king-four-seasons-bugis-village




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.