Monday, March 11, 2024

Milan Shokudo (Lot 1) Lunch

 My first time to Milan Shokudo for lunch at Lot 1 (Newly Opened recently). Is almost similar concept as Saizeriya (free-flow of drinks when you topped up).

 

I had the truffle cream pasta  (handmade pasta)

 
Teriyaki Chicken Pasta
 
I had tried the teriyaki chicken pasta (for me, I think is quite salty) but I prefer the truffle cream pasta!
Highly recommend you guys to order this Quattro Cheese Pizza because is so nice. So if you're a cheese lover, then don't missed out this  Quattro Cheese Pizza which comes with four types of cheese (cheddar, camembart, parmesan and mozzarella) and a small tub of honey to be added if you want to have! You can have it without honey first then after that try have the pizza with honey! I love the pizza with or without honey!


Well, foods are okay and price are okay too (Saizeriya much cheaper)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.