Monday, March 11, 2024

Hello Kitty Mint Coin (Sanrio Characters Pop-Up Store at Jewel Changi) & Newest Crocs 2024 Hello Kitty Classic Clog


Are you a fan of Hello Kitty? 


      ⚞🎀・◦・⚟

    






Definitely don't missed out this Sanrio Characters Pop-Up Store at Jewel Changi!

 


 

I have gotten this Hello Kitty Mint Coin 🪙 ❤️ 



 
 
 
 





I went to buy this I AM Hello Kitty Classic Clog from Cros. Is the new design (first collaboration between Cros and the adorable feline). Awy, Hello Kitty is turning 50! 


White-Blue-Red Colour Hello Kitty theme



I also buy the Hello Kitty Charms too. Omg I love my new Clog so much!

 

 My ootd 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.