Monday, March 11, 2024

Snack Box 零食工坊 (Jewel at Changi Airport) Guilt-Free Snacks

 Do you love to eat snacks and also hoping to eat more healthily!! Then don't missed out this Snack  零食工坊. I went to the Jewel at Changi Airport one, and currently there's another outlet at 313@Somerset.

 The store sells guilt-free snacks such as freeze-dried fruits, nuts, seeds etc etc. 

 

There are so much snacks to get from the store and you also can get to try out the snacks too before buying the snacks! Okay, so don't feel shy ah to try out the snacks!

 

I bought 3 boxes of snacks and then I gotten one free box of snacks (only got 2 types of selected free snacks to choose) and so I have gotten the strawberries coated with the white chocolate. 


I have gotten the dried mangoes, mulberries coated with white chocolate, mango with milk and lastly the free snack - strawberries coated with white chocolate.



My most favourite snack is the mango with the milk one! So damm nice to eat!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.