Thursday, March 1, 2018

McDonald's new Fish&Fries & Chocolate Pie at SG


What's up new at SG McDonald' now? I will be sharing out to you guys now. 

Now in Singapore, you can also have the new Fish&Fries and the Chocolate pie at McDonald now!!! 
The fish is really very crispy. I thought it would be very dry too but it was quite juicy inside. So, the fish dipped with tartar sauce or not also taste good! 

Dive in 1st March! 


Next, the Chocolate Pie!! This is really so good!!! I simply love its skin itself and the rich creamy chocolate filling.





Simply irresistible 😍😍🍫🍫




I will simply want to try it again! 
So don't missed this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.