Friday, December 27, 2019

Craving for nice and affordable Japanese Ramen? Ramen for late lunch (Promotion) at Suparakki Ramen Westgate


Anyone craving for nice yet affordable Japanese Ramen? 
🍜🍜🍜

Here my first time dining at this Japanese Ramen restaurant and I love the foods and the restaurant so much!




Step by Step instructions to teach you how to eat the Ramen!


Awy, don't say I bojio!

Purchase a bowl of ramen from 2pm-5pm will get a free drink or 3 pieces of gyoza.


 I got to order a bowl Tonkotsu Gyokai for $8.90😋😋 and I have gotten the free hot green tea.

First time trying out and I love the char siew so much and the soup is really very flavorful!





 I also got to buy an additional Ramen Egg (Ajitama) which is only for $1 and of course I really love eating the egg!


 Lastly my hot green tea



 Suparakki Ramen
Location: Address: Westgate, Singapore, b2-03/04
My ratings : ★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.