Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Summed up 2019

Here a recapped of my 2019 

Jan 

Started learning to fold origamis 



Feb

CNY where we have our year Reunion lunch/dinner and Lou hei!


March


Sakura Matsuri 2019 





April

My Birthday 05/04/1991



Go to Malacca on the 9th April 2019


Went to Shilin Market in Singapore




May

Ownself first time trying out the karaoke box to sing and I found that this was really so cool!  


June


July

August

My first time going to Raffles Place to go watch fireworks on the National Day (9th August 2019) and then another fireworks at Jurong East area (10th August 2019)





And then on the 9th August 2019, I also went to Changi Jewel. It was my first time to there!




Got to go to Malacca again this year with my family (including my nephew) and we got to stay in Harmonia Homestay during our trip too. 

Haha and I got to take many OOTDs during my trip

Here one of the photo of me.



Sept

12 Sept 2019 Sentosa Sandsation


Oct





Nov

Went to queue up at the mega roadshow to collect the pokemon themed collectible kit (completed previous National Steps challenge )

Bought the Mcdonald Hello Kitty Carrier



Dec  

Got to go the Quantum of the Seas for holidays to Port Klang, Penang and then my first time going to explore the Phuket too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.