Saturday, December 28, 2019

Famous Chop Chun Wah Chicken Rice Ball 中华茶室海南鸡饭 & Famosa chicken rice ball at Jonker Sttreet 古城鸡饭粒 (Malacca Trip for 4D3N)

I went to Malacca with my family for two times and durng our trip we explored the Jonker street too. We loved to go there to have for the chicken rice. The first time we had for the chicken rice is the Chop Chun Wah Chicken rice ball 中华茶室海南鸡饭. The dining place is just like any typical kopitiam with no aircon at all but the price of the foods are definitely cheaper and the foods are quite nice too. 



Gotten 2 plates of rice balls (total 10 chicken rice balls), a plate of chicken & lastly chicken gizzard (for your info, Famosa chicken rice restaurant don't have the chicken gizzard) 




Next, I will also highly recommended to go to the Famosa chicken rice ball at JOnker Street to eat too (If you prefer to dine in air-conditioned restaurant and with nice special interior design of the restaurant for you to take very instagrammable photos. 





 Okay, at one moment I really thought I was in China, somewhere in the palace 皇宫啊!

Nice dining environment and you definitely can get to take very instagram-worthy photos in this Famosa chicken rice ball restaurant one! 

 Well, Famosa chicken rice ball restaurant offers more dishes to order and eat but a pity that the restaurant don't have sell the gizzard as mentioned above.



Crispy roast pork 

Lastly, I  highly recommended to order the braised egg to eat man! I don't find the braised egg tasted as the normal typical braised egg sia but somehow I find that the braised egg tasted like 茶叶蛋 (Chinese Tea egg) to me. I even drank the whole sauce too because the sauce tasted just like the herbal soup and the soup is really so damm flavourful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.