Monday, December 16, 2019

O'sulloc (오설록) Tea Museum (Jeju Island)

Back to my Korea trip last year 2018 with the Hong Tai group tour and our tour-guide brought us to the  O'sulloc (오설록) Tea Museum

Okay, I l am absolutely a green tea lover and so yes I love to drink green tea so much one de! So I was really happy to visit the O' sulloc (오설록) tea museum in Jeju Korea. 

如果来到济洲岛,喜欢喝绿茶的朋友们就记得别错过 济州岛噢雪绿茶博物馆啦! 



Sampling the tea


Don't forget to get some foods or drinks at the cafe too. For me, I got to order a cup of hot green tea latte and the green tea ice-cream. I highly recommended to  order the green tea ice-cream too and the green tea ice-cream really has a stronger green tea taste!

 I also bought this back home. I regretted why I bought only 1 packet of this green tea chocolate bar  man! 




Highly recommended to buy this Osulloc Jeju Island Green Tea Chocolate Bar back home to eat or bought back as souvenirs for friends/relatives!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.