Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Penang Land excursion (Free and Easy Trip, Walk around by our own & taking very Instagrammable Worthy Photos at Penang) 4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Princess Cruise

Back to my 4 Days 3 Nights Sapphire Princess Cruise with my best friend for last year and so the cruise stopped at Penang. 

We got to have free and easy trip by our own by walking by ourselves around Penang!

My best friend 

 Explore the Penang on our own and taking many Instagrammable Worthy Photos at Penang!


hehehe, wearing our long dresses and explored the Penang! 










Taken photo of me and the nice building behind










Penang Street Art











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.