Monday, May 29, 2017

Lunch at Kiseki Buffet Restaurant (Eat All You Can)

If you like to have a cheap yet nice buffet at atas place like Ochard area, then I reccomend this Kiseki buffet restaurant to you guys. 

As I mentioned before that I always love to eat buffet so much!!!!!!! And I want to thank for my best friend who also a buffet lover just as me who recommend me to go and to accompany me to go eat tgt. We had been to this restaurant for two times already!!!


DOUBLE YAY!!! 

Thank you so much & the best recommendation from her to go to Kiseki Buffet Restaurant @ Orchard Central.



The price is still very reasonable to eat the buffet during weekdays for lunch from 11:30pm till 3pm at ard $19.80++ for an adult.









My best friend loves to eat the Sashimi. & OMG, so many & so fresh, thick sashimi which really can eat until so shiok!

There are prawns as well. 

 Woah hot pot!!! So many ingredients inside too and I love the soup so much too!





Foods like pizzas, takoyaki balls, sushi, chawanmushi also have too!! 




Next, is my my favourite Japanese QQ so Q and have lots of collage which make the skin look so QQ, the QQ looks like dragon fruit but in a square cube version jellys hahaha...
Nice yummy soup too.



This photo below look like so disgusting right below, with a small portion of rice and guess what this black black colour thingy, hehe,

Is Japanese black curry with yummy potato! Is my first attempt trying it, good recommendation from my best friend. 


Still have chawanmushi man. So many foods to eat all the time sia! 

Look this is so huge Salmon head & the  pumpkin tempura that my best friend put on the plate to eat. My best friend  really so good in eating buffet one de!  



Dessert Time^^ OMG make me really want to drool
♥♥♥♥♥♥





 Ice-cream!!

 There are lots of bite-size cheese cake/ matcha cakes or chocolate cakes etc. Highly recommended to have the cheese cake!


                                                                
Kiseki Buffet Restaurant
                                                   
Location: Somerset Ochard Central
                                                              
My ratings : ★★★★ 

1 comment:

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.