Sunday, May 28, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢 : My First Time to Cruise & My First Buffet Dinner @ Windjammer Cafe!

June Holidays coming and so any plans for the coming school holidays?

Well, my best friend, has always been telling me how much she loves going to cruise during the school holiday, taking the free-flow of fries to eat, sun-tanning at the pool deck, swimming in the pool, forgetting all the troubles and totally enjoying herself!!!

Now, finally is my turn to go with my family!!! We went for 5 nights 6 days Ovation of the Seas cruise from SG-Phuket-Penang-SG.

Awy, finally I can exactly understand how my best friend feels right now! I have never taken so many many many photos or selfies in other places or other countries for my holidays trips before. I find that only in the cruise, I able to enjoy myself and to take so many photos or videos!!! Most importantly, I totally don't feel that the cruise is moving at all!
Well, I can never ever get bored in cruise!!! Whoever who say that there is nothing to do in cruise, I don't really agree with it!!! There are so many onboard activities/performances for you to do lor and also so many foods for you to eat for 24 hours! You can eat or drink for 24 hours you want at Cafe Promenade. Cafe Promenade serves for freshly bake pizzas and you can choose the ingredients you want for the pizza at Ovation cruise. There are teas, coffees, plain water, soft drinks or hot chocolate too!

Firstly, each of us will be given this sea pass card for us to check-in or check-out, for reservations or to buy anythings in the cruise. So, this card is just exactly like our passport which is very important & it must be kept well. Our passports were collected once check-in and kept well by the staffs. The passports will only be returned to us on the 2nd last day.

So, if you lost the pass, do report to the staff immediately before anyone saw it and used it!!!

We will also be given cruise compass too which informs us the highlights & timings of any activities or performances happening in the cruise.  This is really quite good so we can plan out what we want to do in the cruise.

Cruise review for the 6 days 5 nights Ovation of the Sea:


I really love this cruise so much!!!
My ratings : ★★★★ 

出发了! 🚢🚢🚢 


Before that, we still need to go through the usual custom and everything first then checked-in to the cabin. 
Checked out our cabin and there's a small toilet in the room too. Our cabin is located at deck 3 so is an oceanview cabin.

Then we went to windjammer cafe (free as it has already counted in the package). Ya, buffet dinner!  Awy, in the cruise 就是要吃吃吃. 我吃我吃我吃吃吃 for 24 hours!

 


 There are widespread of cakes for you to take and eat until you shiok!




Chocolate ice-cream with nice warm chocolate sauce for topping, nice yummy chocolate brownie and some fruits


There are sushi too. 


一整粒的Apple for you to eat as well. 


As well as Cheese. 

Cookies. 






My 荷包蛋 fried until so nice! 


Want to make any burgers??? 





Wah so many sauces for you to dip for foods too. 


As I was too full, I only took 1 piece of french fries to eat😆


And cookie



Lastly I even managed to see this beautiful nice sunset when I was eating my food.  OMG, I feel so 幸福!


Windjammer Cafe @ Royal Caribbean the Ovations of the Sea
My ratings : ★★★★

After the dinner, we were back to the cabin to rest for awhile and then went to watch the musical performance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.