Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Review for Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant:D

Last time as a kid, I will have to take bus 67 with my family and to alight when reached the Bukit Timah just to go ea Boon Tong Kee chicken rice. But now got the blue line and Beauty world mrt station, we just took the train to there!!! YAY, it really become so convenience for us! 

Awy, back to the topic of the Boon Tong Kee Chicken rice. 

I really love to eat the chicken rice over there since young! 



Yes, the triangular shape rice! 


I think their chicken are those kampong chicken which is really so smooth and tender!

 And then my favourite FRIED TOFU too! 脆皮豆腐。


Lastly, my family will always order this 3 different eggs veggies.


Most importantly, the place is air-conditioned and I find it quite hygiene too.

Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant
Location: 8 Cheong Chin Nam Road, Singapore 599742 ( Near to Beauty World MRT Station Exit B).
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.