Sunday, May 28, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas ๐Ÿšข : My First Breakfast at Windjammer Cafe & Watching the Hippo Performance

Back to the Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Sea cruise post. 
Good morning! ๐ŸŒž

The next day, my family and I went to have buffet breakfast at Windjammer cafe.


 I have been eating so many eggs for the past few days in the cruise, shiok!!! My favourite scrambled egg/omelette with so many fillings like tomatoes, cheese or mushrooms/egg benedict!  Hehe, recently I also saw a variety show on the tv showing about the benefits of eating eggs. The nutritionist said that eating 2 eggs everyday is healthy one. Also, eating,eggs actually don't cause a person high cholesterol too. So even if you want to eat more than 2 eggs also won't cause much harms too. So don't ever think that eating eggs are not good at all.  Haha! Egg yolk and egg white just eat!!! 
๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ
Really love the chessy omelette & hashbrown

And then after that went to watch a short Hippo performance at deck 4.


I am really a very ๅนธ็ฆ็š„ๅฅณ็”Ÿ !!!

Right after breakfast went back to own room to rest and I still can slowly walked out of my deck to go watched the Dreamworks performance on time!  Most importantly, I don't even need to squeeze with the people to watch the performance lor!


IS HIPPO TIME!


๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ






Never have such as great time in my life before and I think the Royal Caribbean cruise able to give me such a wonderful time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.