Saturday, May 27, 2017

K.Cook Korean BBQ lunch time:D

I love to eat but I do look out for cheap/reasonable prices and great places to have for meals.


So this afternoon, my mum and I were at Jem and we and went to K-cook Korean BBQ restaurant for lunch. If you are senior citizen or student, there will be 10% discount (Everyday).

It was Saturday on that day and so prices will be much expensive on weekends but is okay as we can get to eat from 11:30pm till 5pm!! So still SHIOK!

For weekdays, of course, it will be much cheaper and you can eat from 11:30pm  till 3pm!


Most probably, the saddest thing is there is not much desserts like my favourite ice-cream or cakes🙁🙁

There are different condiments and sauces to dip the food.

     The salad corner


BBQ the chicken/pork.  I love that this restaurant has the cooking odor eliminator to eliminate the bbq  smell.

Steamboat Version



There are other foods like spaghetti, fried rice & korean glass noddle too.

Braised pork and seaweed dumpling.


DIY Bibimpap





Lastly drinks & fruits as well.

Well, I will want to come back again because is still quite worth to eat!

K-COOK Korean BBQ @Westgate
My ratings : ★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.