Sunday, May 28, 2017

My favourite top 3 Bingsu in Singapore

There are so many Korean Bingsu shops  in Singapore now but where to go for good & nice Bingsu/places. Here are my top 3 Bingsu shops which I really in love with. 

Top 3

Wanna know where to have for cheap and nice Bingsu which cost less than $10 but still in air-conditioned place for you to eat until shiok??? 

I am really very surprise that is still Korean Bingsu shop @ Kopitiam  too. 

While I ordered the Bingsu, I was given this as well to wait for my Bingsu to be ready. 


Got small or big portion of bingsu for you to choose.

I order small one but the portion still look so much to me too.


Oreo Banana flavour Bingsu.
 For this oreo Bingsu, I don't really like the whipped-cream. But with the oreo bits eaten together with the whipped-cream and ice-cream, the taste still considered quite good. Most importantly, I find that the bingsu is not that sweet. 

The next is Matcha red bean Bingsu.  Is very powdery and I don't really like the match powder because I find that it tasted way too sweet so must eat it with the ice itself. 


Gangnum Bingsu
Location: Kopitiam @ Bukit Panjang new shopping centre called the 'Hillion mall' or the Kopitiam @ Yishun Northpoint Shopping Centre.  
My ratings : ★★★★ 

Top 2 

Wanted to head somewhere in the central to eat for Bingsu??? 

I find that this Bingsu cafe which located at Bugis is really a very good place to go with your friends. 

A must to order this chocolate with banana Bingsu ice with the caramel sauce and 2 chocolate Almond Pocky which is really so damm nice. My friend and I don't find that this Bingsu don't really tasted very sweet! 
 



 Also a must ordered this Triple-Chocolate Bingsu if you really in love with chocolate!!! The chocolate brownie are really nice and I love the very fine ice too.   

 The price will be around $10 plus for each Bingsu. 

I will definitely come to this cafe again!!! Is a 3 storey cafe and I love the peaceful environment toot! Good place to hangout with friends & go there chit-chat & relax or study if you wanted!

 Nusongyee
Location: Opposite Bugis Junction
My ratings : ★★

 So which Bingsu shop is my most favourite and TOP 1???????????

TA 
..........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Da 

So the Top 1 is

which located at Chinatown. It required you to walk abit but is not a long distance from the mrt k. 

I have eaten quite alot of Bingsu at different Bingsu cafes But my most favourite is still this cafe! 

Is a very small cafe but it has very nice lovely romantic atmosphere and seats for you to sit and take photos. 

 I really love the lightnings of this cafe. 

Most importantly, I really in love with their Bingsu so much. 

A must to order is the Matcha red-bean Bingsu. And another my most most most favourite one is this marshmallow Bingsu. OMG, I know right you can just onself buy the marshmallow to eat it. But seriously, besides being a marshmallow lover, I really in love with their ice as well as their chocolate ice-cream so much.  Is not those whipping cream or whatever vanilla ice-cream for topping k.


See so many marshmallow bits!!! 

But is a pity that recently, I heard that this shop has closed permanently:((

 Bi Bing Bingsu Cafe
Location: 
Smith Street, Chinatown MRT Exit A.
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.