Monday, January 1, 2018

China - From Sg to Shanghai and my China's trip reflection

This is my 2nd time  going to China again but is considered my first time with my family going to China with the CTC tour:D My first time is going to Qing Dao and it was an immersion school trip. So this time round, is going to Shanghai & Jiangnan with my family.


Ya, more Chinese Cuisine! 



It was midnight flight man, very tiring:( 

















Finally after so many hours of flight reached the 上海 Airport.  Can see in the picture that people were wearing coats/sweaters.  

Weather was seriously super cold, windy, dry that caused my face to get swollen after some days in China:(( & I had endure the itchiness, painful during the rest of the days in China too:((

So here some tips to prepare yourself during China if you are going during winter  time:

1. Bring more extra clothing such as the heather clothing for cold wear one
2. Wear 2 to 3 pants, like leggings/heather pants inside first then jeans outside
3. If like my skin(so allergic to the max) then don't buy those normal brand/products lip palm, face moisturizer bcos no use to apply it on the face. So got to go Pharmacy to ask for those medical products to apply it! Spend more money & quality products to protect your skin. Prevention is still better than cure.

So once after back to sg, I went to see doctor immediately:((   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.