Monday, January 1, 2018

Japan - My own buys from the Hokkaido trip!

So, what are the things or souvenirs which I have bought from Hokkaido?


1.  Hokkaido Sweet Corn white chocolate snacks

 I love this snack so much. Is white chocolate but got nice sweet corn taste too which makes a very good combination man! 


2.Crunchy sweet corn chocolate flavour

3. Creamy Milk Sweet Corn (Must buy!!! One of my most favourite snack)

 4. Matcha KitKat

5. Curry Curry Snacks which I bought from Sapporo. 


I like that inside the big box is individual small packets. It will be so convenient for me to eat or bring out man.  



6. Jaga Pokkuru Hokkaido Premium potato 薯条三兄弟

Ya in Chinese is called as 薯条三兄弟。This is a very popular snack. Just like Jagabee potato but II find that this Jaga Pokkuru potato are more thicker than Jagabee 

More importantly, is packed in individual small packet too.


7. Hokkaido Calbee

I just find that the potato is actually much thinner but if you prefer thinner potato can get for Calbee brand. 

 8. Anpanman biscuits

I couldn't resist the cute packaging so I bought this. Haha.

 9. 白色恋人巧克力饼干 . Of course, can't missed out this one when in Hokkaido.




I really love the biscuits! 

10. Pocky rare cheese cake flavour 



After food hauls, finally other stuffs. 
 11. Like a super cute white teddy Air Do bear bought from the plane



12. A Hello Kitty Keychain


13. Beauty Haul - Must buy the 100% pure Hokkaido Horse Oil. 北海道纯马油. Can apply on skin or face when your face or skin is dry. It helps to moisturise the face and skin!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.