Thursday, January 11, 2018

China - 沙家浜 Sha JIa Bang Boat trip

Back to the China trip, after lunch we went to 沙家浜 and also had a boat ride too. 

Well, we had quite alot of boat rides during the trip. 

Throughout the whole trip, we had at least like 3 boat rides. Sometimes, I think can sit until quite sian because for me I prefer travel by trains and explore ma 


Reached 沙家浜 Sha Jia Bang .











The map



Beautiful lake







Haha, my dad and my sis (Well, I had edited the photo)



Taking boat and travel around. 


I feel like I was in 古代 already.  The boat in Sha JIa Bang is so much different from the boat trip which I had at Taiwan 高雄。



Highly recommend to have a boat trip too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.