Saturday, January 27, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas trip - Reflection of the cruise, buffet lunch at deck 3 & its interior stateroom

This will be my 3rd cruise trip already but is considered my first time too for taking Mariner of the Seas! 

Cruise review for the 5 days 3 nights Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas  

Well, this is my 3rd time liao but is my ever first time to Mariner of the Seas. I had gone for Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas & Genting Dream Cruise before, so do check it out for my previous cruise trip post if you haven't see it yet! 

Okay, so for Mariner of the Seas is a smaller cruise as compared to Ovation of the Seas and Genting Dream Cruise but the activities/performances/foods in Mariner of the Seas won't lose to any of the cruises k.  Activities/ performances/ foods are so good. Most importantly, there is promenade cafe which will open for 24hours for you to eat and drink at any timings you want!
Also, the highlights of this Mariner of the Seas are the Dreamworks Parade Performance, Captain night as well as formal dressing for fine dining too. Woah, I love this cruise too even though is much smaller.


Overall, the experience in GMariner of the Seas are good So hence, my ratings are 5 out of 5.    
My ratings : ★★★★

First of all after all the check-in which had done, we went to have the buffet lunch first at the fine dining room deck 3!


Lunch time!

I really love to eat buffet!

Okay, here the interior stateroom

Sofa

TV



The toilet itself 


Lastly, don't forget to check the cruise compass and take note of the timings for the activities/performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.