Friday, January 19, 2018

Saizeriya, The Italian Restaurant (Hillion Mall) Revew

This was my first time at Saizeriya The Italian Restaurant  (Hillion mall) for dinner with one of my friend today. I also got to research for this restaurant and found out that Saizeriya is from Japan then after open more outlets in other countries.

Awy, I totally love that there is no service charge for the restaurant yet the service provided from the staffs were so prompt and nice. Totally in love with the restaurant so much. 


The Menu 

 Another reason why I really love this restaurant so much is that hot/cold drinks are refillable and you pay for $2.80 nett price on. The best thing is if you are dining at the restaurant on Mon-Fri  from 1am-5pm and ordered the refillable drink, you will only need to pay for $1.50. 


We got to ordered this seafood pizza. The crust is thin and flat yet the pizza and toppings are shirmp and tuna  with yummy cheese are very flavourfu.

My friend ordered for this squid ink pasta. Awy, don't find and think that this pasta looks so black is not nice k,my friend gave a few stands of  the pasta to try.  It was my first time tring out the squid ink pasta too and then I fall in love with this squid ink pasta immediately. Haha, I learnt a lesson which is Never judge the food by its appearance! The squid ink pasta is really very flavourful!
  
I ordered this shrimp lobster flavour pasta with the mussels and some shrimps. I thought it would be nice but it is not exactly what I think. I find that the sauce is really quite mild, I don't think got any lobster flavour at all and the pasta is not really very flavourful as the squid ink pasta. So ya, I do highly recommend to order the squid ink pasta thank this shrimp lobster flavour pasta.
Btw, the squid ink pasta costs $5.90 which is much cheaper that this shrimp lobster flavour pastas which I ordered $7.90/ 

Last but not least, how can we missed out the desserts! 😋

Both of us ordered the Tiramisu cake. This cake is really not bad and the cake comes with a little bit of alcohol too. I find that I was like eating an ice-cream cake and I love that it was not that sweet.

Foods are cheap and good. The restaurant service is good too. I will definitely want to dine in this restaurant again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.