Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top 5 of my most favourite Japanese Snacks can get in Singapore Supermarket too without flying to Japan

Here are my top 5 of my most  favourite Japanese Snacks can which you can get in Singapore Supermarket too without flying to Japan until so far to get. 


Top 1 Pocky Strawberry with super cute Snoopy, light pink packaging and the heart-shaped at the tip of the Pocky stick which is irresistible cute. Couldn't resist buying it for myself or give to friends or relatives too.  

Top 2 Gummy Choco
 I can finish this within a day man. Hahaha simply just love chewing the Gummy Choco. Really love that the fruit gummy is coated with the Chocolate. 

Top 3 Meito-Choco Strawberry Wafer or in Japanese is known as Puku Puku Tai Ichigo. 
Is a fish-shaped wafer in pink colour which is super kawaii. Most importantly, this delicious fish-shaped wafer is filled  chocolate inside!!! Oh, really a surprise and best to give as souvenir to your friends or relatives too. So if you have forgotten to buy any souvenirs in Japan no worries anymore because you can buy at Singapore Supermarkets such as Cold Storage. .

 Top 4 Egg Boro (Wamoto-biscuit) 
I'm sure kids will love this snacks! Even me myself love it too. Is just like my childhood snack man.童年记忆的零食。小小一粒就像馒头一样。  So cute little kitty packaging too!

Top 5 Morinaga Ottotto Snack Salt  
Couldn't resist this too and I'm bet every kids also will love this too! With super cute animals shapes biscuits and is packed in small individual packet too which is so convenient for you to eat. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.