Friday, September 1, 2017

Australia trip (Part 20): Touring around Melbroune street & Chinatown & the Amora hotel which we were staying

Continue with my Melbourne trip








I saw this while in the bus! OMG, I really have the Christmas feel and mood! 


We went to the Melbourne's Chinatown street. Melbourne's Chinatown street is sort of look like our Singapore's Chinatown.






There a wall for people to draw it and expressing their arts. 



 Found a Chinese restaurant there to settle down for dinner. 

I ordered the chicken herbal soup and I really like the taste of the soup! The restaurant is really not bad. Considered quite similar to the foods in Malaysia and I will definitely want to come here again!


Finally, backed to the hotel! It was really so tiring after the whole day. 

The next morning, continue to take photos in the hotel room.



The balcony with the chairs and a small round table in the hotel room. 



The hotel has provided with very nice sweet soap and shampoos too! Awy, I find that this hotel is actually so much better as compared to the hotel which I stayed in Sydney! 


Took a picture of the small pond to end my blog post. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.